Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wedding bouquet photo charms. What my customers say...







 Photos from my brides 












Sarah, Brittany, Chelsea, Annabell and Dora were kind enough to share their photos with me.
Thank you and congratulations Ladies!





My charms look so much better with a photo in them.
 I've used an old photo of myself to model some of my memory charms. 



I thought I'd share some recent reviews from my customers.
  I've been making these memory charms for brides, but have found that they also make priceless gifts for: family reunions, Valentines, Christmas, birthdays, and more. 

 Here's what brides say about my wedding bouquet charms.



Wedding bouquet charms. Freshwater pearl set of 3. Dec 18/13


Perfect to remember the 3 special people that won't be here for my wedding day. Came in very quickly and they were just what I was looking for to make my day one of a kind. Thank you!



Sparkling wedding bouquet charm. Memorial photo charm. Dec 15/13



Received my 2 customized bouquet charms and they are absolutely gorgeous and came in pretty packaging which was quite thoughtful:) Great service and beautifully done too:D can't wait to use them on my wedding day next week!thanks a whole bunch!


Wedding bouquet memorial charm- Galaxy blue photo charm.

great work!keep up the flawless service:D thanks!

Just add your own photo.

Nov 23/13
a very special part of my wedding day, for my grandmother and I were very close and wished for this wedding to happen for so long. Not only are her dreams coming true but mine will too. Although she will not be physically present, her memory and her photo will walk me down the aisle. The seller was so helpful and prompt!







Nov 16/13
I love them! They are going to look great attached to my bouquet! Thanks so much!





I have many colour options, and love custom orders!


Nov 15/13
Shipped promptly. Product as shows. Love the color blue of this charm!






Nov 8/13
I always dreamed of my grandparents walking me down the aisle, but they passed a while back. With these charms I was able to hold them close to me and it was like they were still walking me down the aisle. They worked absolutely perfect and the color of the bead matched my bridesmaids' jewelry EXACTLY. I couldn't have been more happy with these charms! Thank you so much!




A lovely DIY project, or I can do the photo/s for you 


Nov 5/13
Beautiful job, even nicer than the photos. Thank you so much.






Oct 22/13
Very beautiful, timeless, and vintage. A Very great addition to my wedding details. Not Very big, but it is just what I was looking for. Now my grandfathers can both walk me down the aisle along with my father.




Oct 13/13
A little way to remember someone special.

I loved that it was exactly as described and for a minimal fee, the photos were placed for me. Correspondence was prompt and I am thrilled with the charms. I have been showing them off :)

Filigree heart lockets, with a pearl or crystal, and I've got a
great selection of other colour beads just ask.
 I love custom orders!






Oct 4/13
Just what I was looking for. Affordable, simple yet beautiful.






Sept 29/13
So adorable. Worked great for my bouquet and husband's boutonnière. Perfect size. Great quality.







Aug 27/13
I used this to add a charm of my sister who passed away to my wedding bouquet. It shipped quickly and is exactly as pictured. The image was easy to install and attach to my bouquet.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

“Beautiful job, even nicer than the photos. Thank you so much.” – That’s a wonderful thing to hear from a very much satisfied customer. You clearly surpassed their expectations, which is great considering that there are a lot of cases where the product looks extraordinarily delightful on the advertisement, only to turn out as a disappointment when purchased by the customer.

Sonia Roody @ TeleDirect