Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back from Holidays... more frame charms

Short version:
 I've had a once in a lifetime holiday with my kids, visiting family overseas.
I'm back to my "normal life", and have been making new Wedding bouquet photo frame charms.

Memorial frame charm.

Simple freshwater pearl frame charm.
 Now that I'm back at work, and getting back to my normal life, I've been making more wedding bouquet frame charms, and they are getting to be quite popular.

I love knowing that my charms will hold the photo of someone dear, and help them be remembered, especially on a special day.

Here's a peak at some of the new frame charms that will be popping up in my shop soon.




                                    

Long version: 
I've been on holidays for the last 6 weeks.
  Since I haven't had a real holiday in years, it's been long overdue.  I had an opportunity to take my kids and visit my sister, aunts, uncles, cousins, neices, nephews and their families in Finland, Hungary and Slovakia. Then my husband and I visited friends on Vancouver Island for a few days, and did some beach combing and shopping. It was the best holiday I have ever had, but I'll write about it in a separate post/s.

Wouldn't this be adorable, for a flower girl's bouquet?



  I'm also trying something different with the photos of my charms, by including some flowers from my garden.
  I love the textures and colours. It's so much more interesting than a plain white background,
although it might be a bit distracting...
what do you think?


        
Wedding bouquet photo frame charm. Roses.




No comments: