Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New paintings







I've been painting a lot this summer, and am making more of my paintings
available on-line (and in person of course) in my Etsy shop.











I've been nervous about adding them, because I know everyone has
a different opinion on what "art" is.


However, I've had good responses and feedback, so I'm putting more of my work
out there, and hope that you'll see one that speaks to you.


I'd like them to be available as prints too, so they are more affordable, so I set-up an account with Deviant Arts. They print everything from cards to canvas prints, and you can even get them framed, all from my uploaded photos.
When I have a bit of extra funds, I will buy a canvas print- ready to hang, so I can check out the quality for myself, but I've heard good things about them and their prices are awesome.
As always, there's a learning curve, but I have set up a profile, added a couple of photos, and
one of my paintings ... there's a lot of other talented artists there too.


If you would like me to add a particular painting there so you can get a print, let me know and I'll do it promptly. Otherwise, I'll just be adding them at random.
Well, time to get cleaning the house, as we have company tonight.
Enjoy your day,
Angie



No comments: